Poem Writing About If I Were A Storm

In Room 13, we've been writing poems about storms. we were writing about storms because that moment was mainly a storm, and then Miss Hodson said instead of reading, we could write a poem about the storm. We also write about the storm because, it links to our inquiry because, we were writing about the storm's perspectives, and perspective was one of the concepts for our inquiry, so we weren't doing something random!! We really enjoyed writing about the storm because, while we were writing, the lights turned off, and the doors were opened so that we can listen to the storm, and get some ideas to write about the storm. These are one of the storm poems that we have been writing.

☔☔☂☂☁☁☔☔☂☂☁☁☔☔☂☂☁☁☔☔☂☂☁☁
If I were a heavy storm,
I would strike your houses and send you to struggle.
I would take your oxygen away from you.
I would melt all your dirt, from dirt to disgusting mud.
I would destroy your playtime, out in the sun.
I would make loud , and crashing noises so you couldn't sleep.
I would flood your community, and watch you angrily struggle.
I would take over your beautiful gardens, and watch them sadly die.
I would whip your environment, and watch you sadly staying inside.
I would steal your houses from you.



stormy-animated-rain-cloud.gif (280×344)
Thank you for reading!

Comments