my holiday




THIS IS SYDNEY


THIS IS THE BOAT I WENT ON
IT IS CALLED THE SEA PRINCESS 



My trip was the best in the whole entire world. I loved every single second of my trip. on the cruise there were unlimited buffets for every day but at the restaurant it was like any normal restaurant but better food.  They had a kids club and I adored it. I went in there every single day of the cruise. The kids club had playstations and they even let us make cool toys to take home. 




And we eat food like this.

We had food like donuts,burgers,cookies and gigantic sodas every day for free. I also had pancakes,hash browns,poached eggs and crispy bacon. 


  
This is the shockwaves which is the kids club I went to it was really fun and they had playstation 3. THe games they had wre fifa,paridise city,



















Comments