I-time








For I-time, we had to go through many steps before we started making our project.We first had to answer some questions about what I-time had been like last year,We then had to find a few topics that interested us and write down reasons of why we wanted to do this. Depending on how many options we had of what interested us we had to pick a top 3, and then rule 2 of the options out, and then show Miss Hodson our final decision. In the end, I decided to do programming, seeing it is something I can do, like to do, and am interested in. After that I missed a few days of school, so I was quite behind everyone when I came back to school again. I started totally stressing out, especially after I accidentally deleted my start to the programming game that I had started to make on a kid-friendly coding website called scratch.

In the end, I did manage to in the end just to finish my project in time for presentations, even though I had to work very hard in the morning before presentations. My presentation was a daily routine of a cat avatar on scratch ( which is also known as scratchcat) getting up and you had to prepare his breakfast and open his curtain and do things like that for him.
I also had a box/ diorama with gold paper that I had drawn on to look like doors, and I used little party giveaway light to make everything look more fancy and sophisticated. I had made the box have a party theme with things like streamers hanging from the roof. I had stuck my signs with information on them to the roof of the box so that at first you could not see them very clearly at first, but then I gently pulled it down when I wanted to read it to my group. I think everyone liked it, so even though I was nervous about everything at first, I do not think I did to badly with my I-time presentation in the end, even though being sick had been a big setback.

By Enya

Comments