How We Organise Ourselves


In Room 13 year 5 we have been learning about how we organize ourselves. Our  UOI was on how we organize ourselves. We did posters to stick on the wall. They were colourful. We did them on Risk Takers. My group did one with a traffic light when it had the green flash to say what risk taking was. We also had giving it a go to show words that mean the same. I had lots of fun when I was doing the poster we felt like I wanted to do another one but I couldn't. We also made  our own classroom and some of them went up on the wall. We could put the tables, chairs the shelf's and the teachers  desk where every we wanted. In mine the teachers desk was in the corner. and all the tables faced the whiteboard / the teachers desk. My favorite part was when we got to make our own classroom with only the desks, tables, chairs and shelves we had to use. It was fun when we made our own classroom because we didn't just make it better we also made it a more tidy and running with more group work. This is a link to making a classroom better.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQWvc6qhTds I have learnt a lot in this UOI and I will use it a lot in my real life. I have learnt that the organization of our school can badly impact our learning and that we can not just rush to get our stationary we have to be calm to make our class run nicer than before. I also learnt that if you don't tidy your desk, tray, table or working place then that is what you call not functioning probably or not running as calm or nicely as it could. I will take this learning and use it in my real life by telling my children if I have any I will also use this learning by taking it and making it into deep questions and very deep dark answers. This is a link for making classrooms. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTucIeSGJAo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddvTFgzkS5M&t=156s

I

Comments